ELIZABETH TOGAH: E112-DUA
Recipient: Elizabeth Togbah (Baby Girl) – Age 20
Empowered by: Jurga Jokimciute
Last July, Baby Girl and her 6 months old baby had gone to spend the week with a friend. While they were gone, her husband decided to treat himself to a movie. He had the generator running in the living room when he took a lit candle to check the GAS level in the GAS generator… The generator exploded!! Needless to say, everything they owned got burned down to ashes; including the market that Elizabeth has been selling to support the family. Fortunately, her husband escaped with minor burns. Since last July, things have been incredibly difficult for this young family. These are photos of Baby Girl receiving her new supply of selling goods to now be able to successfully start her very own business. This was made possible by the donation from Jurga Jokimciute and her family. Thank you so much for your generosity and helping to make our world a little better. God bless you and your family!